Sep 26, 2013

Random Pics

I've been a bad blogger.  I've been busy and haven't been taking too many pictures lately.  But I just found a few on my camera, plus an OOTD that I will save for the next post.
I love looking at pics of hubby playing with the children.  It melts my heart every time I see them.  Little Jax gets quite a bit of attention from daddy, and he LOVES it.  As much as I tell people that Jax is a mama's boy, he likes daddy just as much.
 


One day last week the kids were playing in the backyard.  Linc turned on the water, and of course Taylor ended up soaking poor little Lincoln.  He got cold fast, so I made him take off all of his wet clothes.  I did tell him to go and get other dry clothes on....but he has his own agenda....

P.S. Don't you love my pad of fake grass! I DO!  We rarely see grass where we live, so I love having it in my backyard....even if it does look silly.


And....these pics below were all taken by Lincoln....pretty good!

 Just look at that little boy.  He is delicious!  He was also soaked by his big brother.  I had to change him quick because he was shivering!

 And then one night, I came home to see this at the end of my street......

I've seen the moon like this oh, about once every year.  I LOVE it.  It's huge!!!  This picture doesn't do it justice.   
Well I'm off to bed.  Sweet dreams.
XO,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment