Aug 5, 2013

Fat Loss Week 3

Okay, Okay, confession time.  I slipped up horribly this past week!  I was craving carbs and sugar like no other!  I got discouraged in the beginning of the week because my weight jumped up 2 lbs.  After resisting temptation for a couple of days, I caved and most of the week, all my "rules" were out the window!  I realized half way into the week that it's that time of the month for me.  No wonder I put on a couple of lbs, was bloated, and craving sugar and chocolate!  Last night I ate my last cheat, a mint oreo shake (one of our favorite desserts around here)!
I'm re-commiting myself to my challenge!  It kind of sucks that I screwed up so badly this last week.  But I like to think about this as a marathon, not a sprint.  So it's okay.  I have the rest of my life to practice eating right!
I DO NOT want to post my measurements right now....but here goes:

Waist: 28"
High Hip: 34"
Hip: 36"
Weight: 129.2 lbs.

Keep in mind that I am bloated.  The extra inch around my belly will hopefully be gone by next week!

Also, here is a healthy, quick and easy meal that I ate last week:

 
It's just brown rice, broccoli, eggs, and onion all heated up in a pan with cooking spray, and then I added some of this:
 

 
Trader Joe's Soyaki!  It is soooooo good.  If you haven't tried it...you have to!  I'm all about sauces for flavoring!  It makes the simplest meals taste DELICIOUS!
On a side note, do you notice my ugly table in the background?  We bought it at a yard sale last summer.  I'm fixing it up!  I can't wait to blog about it, once it's completed.  Hoping to have it finished by end of August! 
 
Xo,
Amber
 

No comments:

Post a Comment