Aug 13, 2013

Fat Loss Week 4 and OOTD

I've been dreading this post.  This is my second week in a row of doing horrible with my diet.  As far as the workouts, I have done amazing.  But working out never really helps me lose inches, the majority is my diet.  So without further ado, here are my measurements:

Waist: 27 5/8"
Hip Hip: 33 5/8"
Hip: 36 1/2"
 
I've got a lot of excuses as to why it's been so hard with the diet, and with my body, but I'll spare you the whining.  I'm just not motivated enough.  This happens often with me.  I get super pumped about getting into amazing shape, and then I fall of the wagon, after a couple of weeks or so.  But I am not going to give up.  I did do a little better this past week, then the week before that.
I've decided to focus on a few of my MAJOR weaknesses: Sugar, Balance between carbs and protein and fruits and veggies, and not enough water intake throughout the day. 
I'm making a mental effort to eat more complete meals, instead of just carbs...which I LOVE to do.  I'm a carboholic!  I know when I eat a TON of protein, I drop weight fast because I am so full, that I am not able to get all the calories in that I normally do.  But I don't think that is very healthy.  I think it's all about balance, and finding a way to eat healthy for your whole life, instead of just for a period of time to lose weight. 
Since I don't have any progress pics, here is an outfit that I wore over the weekend to a local rodeo.
 


 
And some of my cuties at the rodeo....




 
 
Xo,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment