Aug 11, 2013

OOTD: Cream and Black

It seems the easiest time for me to get OOTD pics is on Sunday, because hubby is home to take them for me, and I don't have to do the LAME bathroom pictures.  I said this before, but I'm hoping to get a tripod for Christmas so that I can take some myself.  Right now there is a beautiful area on the side of a road near my house, covered in yellow wildflowers.  I'm dying to get a family picture taken there!  Maybe I'll snap a picture of the kids there this week so you can see what I'm talking about.  It's divine!
Anyways, this is what I wore to church.  Nothing special or amazing.  Just simple .  Cream and Black.  Timeless.  I love getting classic pieces for church because it never goes out of style and I can wear it forever!

 
 
In fact, I bought this skirt at Plato's closet (a gently used clothing store) at least 7 years ago.  I still love it, but it's starting to show it's age.  Sad day!  But at least it's an excuse to get another black skirt right! You can never have too many of those! :)
 
XO,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment