Aug 30, 2013

The Weekend

Last weekend was perfect.  Woke up on a lazy Saturday morning, wrestled with my boy....



 
 Taylor tried to be grumpy, but I wouldn't allow it.....




 
Said good morning to cute little Jax!

 
Made French toast
 
 
And then, spur of the moment decided to take the kids to a FREE zoo....which ended up being pretty decent.  It was the old school kind of zoo (like from when I was a kid), where you could get up close and personal with the animals....


 
 
This squirrel tried to pee on me....somehow I was able to dart out of the way just in time....




See what I mean...in what world would this ever be allowed...Taylor could have gone up and pet the bear through the fence if she wanted to....craziness I tell you...but we loved it!




 
Also, after the zoo, I met an angel.  Come back tomorrow and I will write all about it.
 
XO,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment