Jul 22, 2013

Coconut Oil and WoRkIn It!

Where have you been all my life!!!  Why didn't I try this sooner!!!  Coconut oil is cheap, and it works so much better than anything I have ever tried.  I have super dry skin, and a lot of the moisturizers I've used keep me soft for....oh...about a minute!
I bought some virgin coconut oil from Trader Joe's a couple of months ago.  I cooked with it once, but then decided to spoon some out and try it as a moisturizer (because I've heard of people doing that).  Anyways, so glad I did.  Loved it so much that it now sits on my bathroom counter.  I'll have to buy another one for cooking! Ha!

 
So if anybody out there has dry skin...I'm telling you....you gotta try this out!  You won't regret it! 

Also, I've been doing really well with my fitness and healthy eating goals!  The first week is always the hardest for me.  It takes some time for my body to adjust to eating healthier food, and also for my sugar cravings to go away!  The workouts have been very intense, and so that takes a toll on me the first week as well, until I build up my fitness level.  I'm trying hard not to overdo it...but it's hard.  I get so excited when I have this momentum built up! 

Look at baby Jax!  He just learned how to wave "hello" during this past month.  Isn't he precious!!


 
I love all of baby's firsts!  It makes my heart sing. 
 
XO,
Amber
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment