Jul 25, 2013

OOTD: Park Day

Hel-looooo!  Today the kids and I went to the park.  There is a "mom's group" that meets together once a week at the park.  I try to take my kids as much as possible, so they can get out and socialize.  They love it!  It gets pretty hot, and there is not a lot of shade, so in the thick of the summer, I love to dress really comfortable.  Nobody likes being hot.  Especially me!  I get ornery and agitated when I get too hot.  Ask the hubby! :)  Here is what I wore:






Transformation Update:  I am doing pretty well.  The no sugar thing has been tough, and I have not been perfect....but almost!  For example, I made chocolate chip cookies the other day for the kids, and I had a big bite of cookie dough (one of my weaknesses), probably half a cookie's worth.  And then today, I had a Tbsp of Nutella.  YUM.  So I'm cheating, but hardly at all.  Sometimes when I get on these kicks, I am SUPER strict and will not fudge (no pun intended) at all!  But this time around, I'm trying to relax and enjoy the ride! :)  But at the same time, I really want to see results, and I know how strict I have to be to get where I want to be.  Work in progress. 
Today I bought my kids ice cream.  Ice cream is my favorite thing to eat in the whole wide world.  I LOVE IT!!!  But I did not eat any....not even 1 bite.  Patting myself on the back over here!
Also, I know I need to increase my water.  I've been hitting my minimum goal (see goals here) everyday....but that doesn't usually happen until just before bed and then I'm up all night!  So I'm trying to focus on that right now as well!  Overall, I feel good.  I can't wait to start seeing the changes!!!

XO,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment